Friday 8 June 2012

Short poem for 84!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji I hope you are all well. I thought about writing a poem in memory of 84 which would be easy to understand for all so here it goes.

To get basic human rights was our priority
They attacked Sri Harimandir Sahib to surpress a minority
They killed thousands of Sikhs just like you n me
But they dont understand that they will never kill Sikhi
They did things that you never thought some1 would do
murder, rape and even the beadbi of our Guru
But it was not only bluestar more follows
Such as operation blackthunder and operation woodrose
But the day will return where we lead our fight for freedom once more
To get basic human rights for the people of punjab, rich or poor
A day will come where we will have another leader like Sant Ji
To free us from the Indian shackles of slavery
 Nothing has been done for us in the name of the law
28 years still no justice, never forget 84

I hope you enjoy my poem, I only had a short time to write this.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

No comments:

Post a Comment