Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dr Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Jyo hope you are all ok alive and well. I did say I would write about the 4th Guru today but I've put that on hold till tomorrow to talk about something that puzzles me in the present.

Dr Manmohan Singh is the current Prime Minister of India and yes he is a Sikh, I believe the first Sikh to be elected as president in it's history. We may think that is a good thing having one of our own as Prime Minister of a country which is meant to be our 'homeland' but I beg to differ.

Dr Manmohan Singh - Sikh by appearence
 but is he a Sikh by heart?
This same person runs in the same political party (Congress party) that Indira Gandhi once was apart of when she was at the top. He must of been a young lad at the time of 84 so I am 100% sure he was aware of what she had done and what happened in the aftermath of Gandhi's assassination when a mass genocide of Sikhs across India was carried out so how can someone that is a Sikh be apart of the same politcal party that launched an attack at the heart of every Sikh worldwide when she ordered the army to attack Sri Harimandir Sahib (Golden Temple)?

At first I thought when he was elected to be Prime Minister 8 years ago I believe, I was full of optimism and I thought finally Sikhs will get their fair say in India but this joke of a pm turned out to be the same as the rest of them. I thought that justice would be served under this new regime for the attack on his own people back in 84. I would of thought that our everlasting dream of Khalistan (Sikh independent state) would be achieved and he would be the man to give us our homeland from birthright. Again I was wrong!

I believe he is a prime example of the corruption that India is well known for. He has done nothing for us in India! He hasn't even visited Shaheed Jaspal Singh's family or issue an apology to the family to them because it was HIS police that killed the young innocent man. Sikh by appearence but is he Sikh by heart?

Largest Democracy in the world? Please give it a rest, you have done nothing to change the corruption in India and you have successfully lost our trust in you.

India - killing off the minorities and bringing injustice to the millions of minorities who live there.

Please watch this interesting video by Veer Ji Sarbjit Singh who talks about the Prime Minister in depth, a great watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luI1U91s4MA&feature=g-all-s

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

No comments:

Post a Comment